Ceramics (Raku)

Ceramics (Raku)
"Moonlight Dance of the Crows"

Monday 24 June 2013

LIFE CLASSES IN WORTHING

Sometimes in life you get a perfect opportunity. I've been teaching life classes at Northbrook College for a few years now and love every minute of it.

Then an ex-colleague (John Stanley- Clamp) 'phones me up and offers me taking over his Tuesday night class at the "Heene Gallery".
It didn't take long to decide -- "Yes please".

SO - I've just finished my first 5 week block with a number of his previous students and contacts from my own classes. It's been going really well and the period flint and brick hall is a joy to hold classes in.
So much so, I'm already nearly at capacity for my second 5 weeks.

I decided to make each 5th week a "special" with a costume life theme. Last week we had the wonderful "Frankie" http://frankiecluney.weebly.com as our model in a fantastically authentic Toulouse Lautrec period "Burlesque" costume with stage up-lighting (See photo) Thanks Frankie for all the effort you put in to the costume, hair and make-up.

"Frankie - Burlesque"

No comments:

Post a Comment